Before submitting vulnerability information here, please read our vulnerability disclosure policy (VDP) at abmc.gov/abmc-vulnerability-disclosure-policy
* We only accept vulnerability reports through this form for certain systems; these are listed in our VDP.
* We also accept emails at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* We do not support PGP-encrypted emails for vulnerability reports. For particularly sensitive information, use this TLS-encrypted form.
When you choose to share your contact information with us, we commit to coordinating with you as openly and as quickly as possible.
* Within 3 business days, we will acknowledge that your report has been received.
* To the best of our ability, we will confirm the existence of the vulnerability to you and be as transparent as possible about what steps we are taking during the remediation process, including on issues or challenges that may delay resolution.
* We will maintain an open dialogue to discuss issues.
2. Describe the vulnerability and its potential impact.
3. Give a detailed description of the steps needed to reproduce the vulnerability (links to proof of concept scripts or screenshots are helpful).
4. (Optional) Is there anything else we should know?